Yew Tree House
Recent work undertaken by Damp2Dry at Yew Tree House.
- We removed a load bearing wall that was dividing the kitchen and dining room.
- Removed all concrete floors, plaster to ceiling and walls.
- Install damp proof works to area.
- Install bi-folding doors after removal of door and window.
- Installed steel RSJ as per structural engineers report.
- Install new concrete floor on top of under floor heating.
- Replastered and installed new joinery work.
- Install a bespoke kitchen and tiled floor.
- Carried out electrical work introducing led spotlights.
- Installed drainage so a downstairs toilet could be installed.
- Painted the work after and re-painted the front elevation.
- Installed new family bathroom to first floor.
- Installed new walls to outside and carry out work to create a new patio area.